herchoice

Musings of a writer in preparation for NaNoWriMo 05.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Winner

I did it. Late last night, I passed my word count requirement for Nano. But on verifying the word count with Nano, I found myself lacking about 2000 words. So, I got up this morning and wrote more.

Now the novel is not finished. It's only about half done. But I completed my first nano and did it with style, so I'm happy. I'll continue working on the novel in my spare time over the coming months. I might print out the whole thing and edit what I have so far. I also need to make up a name glossary. Many of the characters are referred to as Miss. C or XX through the book because I can't remember what I called them. Nano is no the time to be looking back in other files for names.

Thanks for sticking with me through this. Now, I have to shovel snow and get on with my life.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home