herchoice

Musings of a writer in preparation for NaNoWriMo 05.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Halfway point

Of wordcount that is. I'm less than a third of the way through my plot so far, but I've reached 26,744 words.

this has indeed been a tough week for nano world. They say week two is tough because you start to handle the complexities of your plot in this week and it is difficult to move the plot along. I would say I agree with that. It is very difficult to move the plot along at this point and I do see a number of areas where I will need to go back and correct or rework. But not now. Now is for the exercise of just getting it down.

Tuesday night, I did over 2100 words. I've decided to give myself Wednesdays off because that's my night out with the girls and I'm over halfway, so I deserve it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Tonight I did over 2600.

Feeling good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home